What’s up team? I have a hot one for you. XVG returned 12 million percent in 2017 and this one reminds me a lot of it. Here’s why:
Mimblewimble is like Blu-Ray compared to CD-ROM in terms of its ability to compress data on a blockchain. The current BTC chain is 277gb and its capacity is limited because every time you spend a coin, each node needs to validate its history back to when it was mined (this is how double spending is prevented). Mimblewimble is different - all transactions in a block are aggregated and netted out in one giant CoinJoin, and only the current spending needs to be verified. This means that dramatically more transactions can fit into a smaller space, increasing throughput and lowering fees while still retaining the full proof of work game theory of Bitcoin. These blockchains are small enough to run a full node on a cheap smartphone, which enhances the decentralization and censorship resistance of the network.
The biggest benefit, though, is that all transactions are private - the blockchain doesn’t reveal amounts or addresses except to the actual wallet owner. Unlike earlier decoy-based approaches that bloat the chain and can still be data mined (XMR), Mimblewimble leaves no trace in the blockchain, instead storing only the present state of coin ownership.
The first two Mimblewimble coins, Grin and Beam, launched to great fanfare in 2019, quickly reaching over $100m in market cap (since settled down to $22m and $26m respectively). They are good projects but grin has infinite supply and huge never-decreasing emission, and Beam is a corporate moneygrab whose founding investors are counting on you buying for their ROI.
ZEC is valued at $568m today, despite the facts that only 1% of transactions are actually shielded, it has a trusted setup, and generating a confidential transaction takes ~60 seconds on a powerful PC. XMR is a great project but it’s valued at $1.2b (so no 100x) and it uses CryptoNote, which is 2014 tech that relies on a decoy-based approach that could be vulnerable to more powerful computers in the future. Mimblewimble is just a better way to approach privacy because there is simply no data recorded in the blockchain for companies to surveil.
Privacy is not just for darknet markets, porn, money launderers and terrorists. In many countries it’s dangerous to be wealthy, and there are all kinds of problems with having your spending data be out there publicly and permanently for all to see. Namely, companies like Amazon are patenting approaches to identify people with their crypto addresses, “for law enforcement” but also so that, just like credit cards, your spending data can be used to target ads. (A) Coinbase is selling user data to the DEA, IRS, FBI, Secret Service, and who knows who else? (B) What about insurance companies raising your premiums or canceling your policy because they see you buying (legal) cannabis? If your business operates using transparent cryptocurrency, competitors can data mine your customer and supply chain data, and employees can see how much everyone else gets paid. I could go on, but the idea of “I have nothing to hide, so what do I care about privacy?” will increasingly ring hollow as people realize that this money printing will have to be paid by massive tax increases AND that those taxes will be directly debited from their “Central Bank Digital Currency” wallets.
100% privacy for all transactions also eliminates one HUGE problem that people aren’t aware of yet, but they will be: fungibility. Fungibility means that each coin is indistinguishable from any other, just like paper cash. Why is this important? Because of the ever-expanding reach of AML/KYC/KYT (Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer / Know Your Transaction) as regulators cramp down on crypto and banks take over, increasingly coins become “tainted” in various ways. For example, if you withdraw coins to a mixing service like Wasabi or Samourai, you may find your account blocked. (C) The next obvious step is that if you receive coins that these chainalysis services don’t like for whatever reason, you will be completely innocent yet forced to prove that you didn’t know that the coins you bought were up to no good in a past life. 3 days ago, $100k of USDC was frozen. (D) Even smaller coins like LTC now have this problem, because “Chinese Drug Kingpins” used them. (E) I believe that censorable money that can be blocked/frozen isn’t really “your money”.
Epic Cash is a 100% volunteer community project (like XVG and XMR) that had a fair launch in September last year with no ICO and no premine. There are very few projects like this, and it’s a key ingredient in Verge’s success (still at $110m market cap today despite being down 97% since the bubble peak) and why it’s still around. It has a small but super passionate community of “Freemen” who are united by a belief in the sound money economics of Bitcoin Standard emission (21m supply limit and ever-decreasing inflation) and the importance of privacy.
I am super bullish on this coin for the following reasons:
- Only $400k market cap
- Supply started at zero, so there are no VC’s and team to dump on you into the pumps - all coins are mined into existence, just like Bitcoin.
- It just had its first halving, reducing emission from 16 to 8 per block. Between now and 2028 there are FOUR (!) more halvings, from 4 to 2 to 1 and then finally 0.15 (I guess that would be an 85%-ing :p) and at this point the supply is the same as BTC and stays in sync forever until the last coin is mined in 2140. This simple supply curve is already accepted by the market as a winner, so why mess with success? (I)
- Meets Andreas Antonopolous’ 5 pillars of open blockchains test: Public, Open, Borderless, Neutral, and Censorship Resistant. (How many coins can say this?)
- Unlike Bitcoin, Epic created a multi-algorithm approach that enables people to mine on ordinary computers - 60% for CPU on RandomX, 38% for GPU on ProgPow, and 2% for ASIC’s on Cuckoo31+. The algorithms don’t compete with one another. This is essential for leveling the playing field and preventing massive farms from dominating. These percentages can change over time and new algorithms can be easily dropped in. You can mine today using an old laptop and in 5 years you will still be able to. Incidentally, there is nothing standing in the way of adding mobile phone-based mining, which ETN showed there’s a huge demand for.
- Based off the excellent Grin codebase, which means they continue to pull in ongoing core code enhancements and focus on ease of use and market penetration instead. (Smart!)
- Litecoin’s Charlie Lee is out there daily talking about their move to Mimblewimble, which provides free publicity. What people don’t realize is that you can’t just bolt on Mimblewimble to a legacy blockchain, that’s like putting a Ferrari engine into a school bus - it’s still a school bus, not a race car! LTC is doing it as an optional soft fork via “extension blocks” which will not be supported by all wallets and exchanges. Also, anyone using “optional” privacy features is declaring themselves to be suspicious, which kind of defeats the point for people who care about privacy.
- The community is friendly and welcoming to new people coming in, with lots of helpful (independently created) tutorials and guides. (F)
- It’s already a global phenomenon, with the whitepaper in 20+ languages (G) and (not bot-infested) active local-language communities on not only Telegram but also Wechat, LINE, QQ and other messenger platforms.
- It’s only on two random little exchanges currently, Citex and Vitex. Vitex is actually a pretty good DEX with no KYC and a great mobile wallet.
- They are very creative - since centralized exchanges want huge money to list, they created a non-inflationary ERC20 tracker token that’s exchangeable 1:1 for coins so that Uniswap trading is possible (H)
Because it doesn’t have a huge marketing budget in a sea of VC-funded shitcoins, it is as-yet undiscovered, which is why it’s so cheap. There are only 4 Mimblewimble-based currencies on the market: MWC at $162m, BEAM at $26m, GRIN at $22m, and EPIC at $0.4m. This is not financial advice and as always, do your own research, but I’ve been buying this gem for months and will continue to.
This one ticks all the boxes for me, the only real problem is that it’s hard to buy much without causing a huge green candle. Alt season is coming, and coins like this are how your neighbor Chad got his Lambo back in 2017. For 2021, McLaren is a better choice and be sure to pay cash so that it doesn’t get repossessed like Chad!
- A https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d35eax/amazon-bitcoin-patent-data-stream-identify-cryptocurrency-for-law-enforcement-government
- B https://decrypt.co/31461/coinbase-wants-to-identify-bitcoin-users-for-dea-irs
- C https://www.coindesk.com/binance-blockade-of-wasabi-wallet-could-point-to-a-crypto-crack-up
- D https://cointelegraph.com/news/centre-freezes-ethereum-address-holding-100k-usdc
- E https://www.coindesk.com/us-treasury-blacklists-bitcoin-litecoin-addresses-of-chinese-drug-kingpins
- F https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWkTxl5Z6DNN0ASMRxSKV5g
- G http://epic.tech/whitepaper
- H https://medium.com/epic-cash/epic-cash-on-uniswap-22447904d375
- I https://epic.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/figure-3.1.jpg
Our unique Binance Coin forecast algorithm predicts that the price of 1 BNB will be $135.55 this time next year and $172.11 in 3 years time and $645.78 in 5 years time per unit of Binance Coin (BNB).. Checkout our unique Binance Coin Price Prediction Tracker which will help you see how the price prediction is going to play out in the future, Remember it is a long road ahead for the BNB ... Bitcoin and the crypto markets are coming crashing down, and the fear is starting to set in. Remember this old quote“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy, And Greedy When Others Are Fearful” Personally, I think this is all just noise and a distraction and the next coming Bitcoin bubble will be epic, spectacular, and outdo many people’s expectations. Considering the previous recovery from 0.00183 BTC, 0.00189 BTC, and 0.00191 BTC, the price of BNB is likely to increase in the next few days. More so, the triangle pattern shows a sign of a positive movement. However, there’s a need for a triangle breakout to determine the next actual direction of the market. Binance Coin Price Analysis .com bubble crypto.com bubble verse crypto; 1 inch exchange; 1inch advanced routing; 1inch aggregation; 1inch better than uniswap ; 1inch dex; 1inch exchange; 1inch exchange best; 1inch limit orders; 3 favorite DeFi farming tools; 4chan banned; 4chan mods; 4chan rules; 50 Day Moving average Crypto; 2013 crypto market; 2017 bullrun dopamine; addicted to bitcoin; addicted to btc; addicted to ... Bitcoin Hashrate Ramps to 130 Exahash Amid Next-Generation Miner Shortage Regional reports from China have highlighted that a number of major Chinese ASIC mining rig manufacturers have sold out of ... Next, we will need to add in the processRequest method for the XHR requests we are going to make. This method will take the response from CryptoCompare and then publish the individual pricing data to each channel. Because there will be three different charts, one for each currency, we will be publishing to PubNub on three different channels. Binance Labs hopes to work with more aspirational projects to explore blockchain applications and together move forward the growth of the industry,” Zhang has also revealed that Binance Labs will launch new incubator programmes in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Lagos, Singapore, and Hong Kong from March 2019, offering the same 10-week programmes. It’s been left for dead more than once, written off as nothing but a bubble and denounced as rat poison by one of the world’s most famous investors. Yet Bitcoin is once again staging a ... Binance is leading the charge for the next cryptocurrency bubble, one more spectacular than what we have seen in 2017. Alan Seng. Follow. Apr 3, 2019 · 4 min read. Photo by Bill Jelen on Unsplash ... Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has apologized for causing concern among the crypto community when he openly spoke about the possibility of a rollback for the Bitcoin blockchain following confirmation of a hack leading to the theft of USD 40 million worth of bitcoins on its platform.. The rollback had caused a sharp backlash, particularly among Bitcoin-only communities, aghast at the very concept ...
#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #binance. Category ... Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble - Full Documentary - Duration: 35:01. 100thMonkeyChannel 1,069,868 views. 35:01. Edward Snowden: How Your Cell Phone ... This Line Is Critical For Bitcoin + Binance Scandal Altcoin Daily. Loading... Unsubscribe from Altcoin Daily? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 161K. Loading ... Amazon Affiliate Link - (If You Buy Something On Amazon, I Get A Small Commission As A Way To Support The Channel) - (There is NO extra cost for you) https://amzn.to/39MXp4q Computer I Use To ... Bitcoin Halving 2020 in 15 days, Daedalus 1.0 Released by Cardano ADA, Truffle Teams Up With Tezos ZTX, Binance Chain Adds Ontology ONT pegged Assets, Withdraw on USD Crypto.com, Vechain VET ... tuto binance francais - achat / vente / trading sur marge - achat crypto monnaie altcoin et bitcoin - duration: 32:57. Cryptanalyst - Analyses crypto FR 2,589 views 32:57 Delta app - Bitcoin, ICO & Cryptocurrency Portfolio Review Delta is a Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app. It allows the users to track prices crypto coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum ... BITCOIN PRICE, HALVING 2020, SHADOW BAN, Future of CRYPTO (Full Interview with Chris From MMCrypto) - Duration: 23:51. Appics Official 388 views #Bitcoin #CoinMarketCap #Binance. Category ... Up next KAWPOW Will Be Implemented on May 6th! - Duration: 14:42. ... Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble - Full Documentary - Duration: 35:01 ... If you're purchasing any Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and want to know what's the best way to track the cryptos that you buy on exchanges like Coinbase.com Gdax, Bittrex, Binance, or any ... Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: Binance will launch Bitcoin leverage trading. This mean that Binance will compete with BitMEX and Bybit. Also, I'll use technical analysis on the ...